逍遥右脑 2015-12-13 16:50
You have to do the hard things.
想胜利你就得去这些难事:
You have to make the call you’re afraid to make.
你得去打那些你不敢打的电话。
You have to get up earlier than you want to get up.
你得在你想赖床的时候逼迫自己早起。
You have to give more than you get in return right away.
你得付出比你当下取得的回报更多。
You have to care more about others than they care about you.
你得比别人在乎你更在乎他们。
You have to fight when you are already injured, bloody, and sore.
哪怕你已禁受伤、鲜血淋漓和痛苦悲伤难忍,你仍是得持续斗争。
You have to feel unsure and insecure when playing it safe seems smarter.
你得去领会所有不断定跟不保险,固然谨严求稳会是你当下更聪明的抉择。
You have to be kind to people who have been cruel to you.
你得友爱看待那些残暴对你的人。
You have to meet deadlines that are unreasonable.
你得在那些完整分歧理的最后期限前实现义务。
You have to be accountable for your actions even when things go wrong.
就算出了错误,你也得对自己的行动负责。
You have to keep moving towards where you want to be no matter what’s in front of you.
不论你的前面有什么,你也得始终朝着你想要达到的目标地前进。
You have to do the hard things. The things that no one else is doing. The things that scare you. The things that make you wonder how much longer you can hold on.
想成功你就得去这些难事,那些别人不做的事情,那些让你惧怕的事情,那些会让想自己到底还能保持多久的事情。
Those are the things that define you. Those are the things that make the difference between living a life of mediocrity or outrageous success.
恰是这些难事定义你,正是这些难事差别着平淡和不凡成功两种不同的生涯方法。
The hard things are the easiest things to avoid. To excuse away. To pretend like they don’t apply to you.
碰到这些难事,咱们最轻易采用的举动是避开,是用借口逃开,是伪装它们不合适你。
The simple truth about how ordinary people accomplish outrageous feats of success is that they do the hard things that smarter, wealthier, more qualified people don’t have the courage — or desperation — to do.
很简略的事实:一般人是如何获得不凡成绩的?他们会做这些难事,这些更聪慧、更富有、更有资历的人不勇气或无奈不顾所有拼命去做的事件。
Do the hard things. You might be surprised at how amazing you really are.
去做这些难事吧,你会为自己到底有多棒而觉得惊奇的。
You have to lead when no one else is following you yet.
你得学会引导,哪怕还没有任何人在追随你。
You have to invest in yourself even though no one else is.
就算别人不会,你也得投资自己。
You have to look like a fool while you’re looking for answers you don’t have.
有时候你得看起来像个傻子,由于你要去追寻那些你没有的谜底。
You have to grind out the details when it’s easier to shrug them off.
你得逝世抠细节,虽然放过它们会更容易。
You have to deliver results when making excuses is an option.
你得展示出结果,虽然你也能够取舍找借口。
You have to search for your own explanations even when you’re told to accept the “facts.”
就算有人告知你要接收那些“事实”,你也得去寻找你本人的说明。
You have to make mistakes and look like an idiot.
你得出错,让你自己看起来跟个傻子一样。
You have to try and fail and try again.
你得阅历尽力失败再努力的进程。
You have to run faster even though you’re out of breath.
就算你已经上气不接下气,你还得跑得再快一些。