逍遥右脑 2018-11-30 10:53
Excuse me,miss. I don't know how to turn onthe reading light.
对不起,小姐,我不知道如何开那只阅读用的灯。
Just press the switch on your arm rest.
您按一下扶手上的那个开关就行了。
By the way,Would you like a copy of the latest“TIME”?
顺便问一下,您是否要一本最新的《时代》杂志?
Could I stretch out on those two empty seats?
我可不可以躺在那两个空的座位上?
You're probably airsick,and I'll get some medicine for you right away.
您很可能晕机了,我马上去给您弄些药来。
I've just realized I don't have my travelling bag.
我刚发觉我的旅行包不在身边。
I think I must have left it by your air-line counter at the airport.
我想我肯定把它忘在机场你们航空公司的柜台边上了。
Don't worry,sir. Can you tell me what it is like?
别急,先生,您能告诉我那只包是什么样子吗?
It is made of black leather, with my name and address on it.
它是黑色皮革制品,而且上面还有我的姓名和住址。
I really appreciate your help.
衷心感谢你的帮助。
Ladies and Gentleman!It is about time to arrive in San Francisco.
女士们,先生们!快要到旧金山了。
What forms must we fill out, miss?
我们得填什么表格,小姐?
They are E/D Card and Customs Decharation Card.
E/D卡和海关申报表。
All passengers except American citizens must complete this form.
除了美国公民以外,所有的乘客都得填此卡。
It will save you much time when you go through the customs.
这样可以让您在过海关时省去许多时间。