逍遥右脑 2014-04-30 08:44
In some cases, to leave, but did not dare miss.
有些时候,想分开,却不敢错过。
We are left alone between the love。
我们之间单纯的只剩下了。
Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else.
每个出口,都是通往另一处的进口
Una lacrima, il mondo intero a piangere.
一滴掉下来,全部世界都哭了。
That is immaterial, but the memory of the corner.
都说时间是无形的,可是坐在记忆的角落里。
In that commitment. the time, lost in memories of the room.
,在指间的许诺。时光、在回想间消散。
La memoria è occupato ancora una volta, ma alla fine, o una persona seduta vuoto
回忆里再热烈,却到底仍是一个人空荡荡的坐着.
The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going.
如果你明白本人的方向,世界也会为你让路。
The game of love, you will lose once you take it seriously.
这个游戏,你一当真就输了
Thanks your smile, had been flurried my time passage.
谢谢你的微笑,曾经忙乱过我的年华
Hold my hand,you won't get lost even with eyes closed.
牵着我的手,闭着眼睛走你也不会迷路。
sogno di gioventù, eravamo tutti a destra, proprio non vanno bene.
青春如梦,我们都没错,只是不合适。
Is obviously you cares about actually disguises callous.
明明是你在乎 却又伪装冷淡
To you for more and more, but only in mind.
对你的越来越浓, 但却只能放在心中。
A person may give you many pain, but does not have one time is the same.
一个人能够给你很多,然而不一次是雷同的。
There is always messy colors, so happy, warm light with dark.
总有些混乱的色调,让的暖光有了暗色。
Ora se ho indugiato, è stato bello essere rinviata.
时间不论我是否彷徨,它沉着地顺延着。
If you want to fly too high in relation to the horizon forget
假如想飞得高,就该把地平线忘掉。
Paura di essere soli, e ha rifiutato la banda di pazzi.
惧怕一个人的孤独,所以谢绝一帮人的猖狂。
But actually really has loves you, does not only want to search again.
倒不是真的有多爱你,只是不想再寻寻找觅
Heart will be loitering, people will die.
心也会浪荡,人也会逝世亡。
Even next second we didn't meet, on one second we will meet.
即便下一秒咱们没有相遇,上一秒我们也会相见。
Will there be that one day, you left me.
会不会有那么一天,你离我而去