逍遥右脑 2014-04-15 09:13
舞出我人生
1、 Why don't you do your thing? We're gonna do ours.
干你的事儿去,井水不犯河水。
2、We didn't work this hard to just give up.
我们还没尽全力怎么能言败呢。
3、But it's always been about doing it their way and it's just not me.
但那是依照他们的规矩我做不成我本人。
4、There's nothing that we can do for someone who doesn't appreciate what's in front of them
对一个不理解爱护良机的人来说,无论我们如何尽力都是徒劳。
5、Because the best part of The Streets is, it's not about what you've got. It's what you make of what you've got.
因为“街舞争锋”的真理不在于你已经学到的而在于你通过它所学到的。
6、We're all here because we have this thing we do. We dance.
咱们之所以相聚是由于都爱舞蹈。
7、It became the hub and I got a front row seat to history.
那里渐变为街舞的核心年幼的我,早早见证了历史。
8、My mom would tell me,“ Don't give up, just be you, cause life's too short to be anybody else.”
妈妈对我说不要废弃做自己就好了因为人生很短基本没时光模拟别人。
9、Whatever you need to make an action sequence work onstage.
舞台上的任何的动作他都熟能生巧。( )
10、Now, I know each and every one of you knows what it's like to be forced to conform and become an MSA robot, right?
我晓得你们每个人都懂得像个机器人般,被逼迫遵从MSA的苦楚,是吧?