逍遥右脑 2017-10-19 18:12
在西餐中,菜肴通常可以几大类,如点餐前的开胃食品( appetizers / starters ), 主菜(main dishes ) , 甜点 (desserts ) 及饮料(beverage); 那么用英文来点餐吃饭你掌握的怎么样呢?今天小编和大家一起来学习29句点餐专用口语,背完出国吃饭就爽歪歪啦!
Before Dinner 餐前
A:Would you like to join me for dinner?
晚上想和我一起吃饭吗?
B:That would be nice.
好啊。
A: Where would you like to go for dinner?
你想要去哪儿吃饭?
B: I suggest we go to ONGXIU Restaurant.
我建议去昂秀餐馆。
A: This restaurant serves real Sichuan cuisine.
这家餐馆的川菜很正宗。
B:So, let's eat here.
那我们就在这儿吃吧。
Reservation 预定
A: I have a reservation.
我预定了座位。
B: May I have your name?
请问您的姓名?
A: Have you got a table for two?
你们有供两人用餐的桌子吗?
B: Yes,this way, please.
有,这边请。
A: When will you got a table be available?
什么时候会有空桌?
B: The table will be available at 9.
9点钟的时候会有空桌。
A:I have reserved a table under the name of David.
我以大卫的名字预定了一张6人用餐的桌子。
B:Yes, sir.This way,please.
好的,先生,请这边请。
A:Could I have the table by the air conditioner?
我可以坐那张靠近空调的桌子吗?
B:Sorry, It's been reserved.
对不起,那张桌子已经被预定了。
Taking Orders 下单
Could I have the menu, please.
请问,我可以看看菜单吗?
Please bring me the menu
请把菜单给我。
What would you like to have?
你想吃什么?
Dining 吃饭
A:Shall we start with a toast?
我们先干一杯怎么样?
B:Good idea. Let's drink to the friendship between us.
好哇,让我们为我们的友谊干杯。
A: Why don't we try it?
我们干嘛不尝尝看呢?
B:It's great.
好极了。
A:The food here deserve it's name.
这里的菜果然名不虚传。
B:My friend introduced me a right place.
我的朋友没介绍错地方。
Check 埋单
Bill, please.
= Check, please.
请结账。
It's on me.
= Let me get it,
我来付。
Could we have a doggie bag?
可以给我们一个打包袋吗?
I want to take this food with me. Could you wrap this?
我想带走这些饭菜,可以打包吗?
Let's go Dutch.
咱们各付各的吧。
All right.
好的。
What's the bill?
= How much shall I pay?
= How much does the bill come to?
我要付多少钱?