逍遥右脑 2010-03-07 19:13
关于中国、中国文化和中国人
About China, Chinese Culture, and Chinese People
Q: What was your first impression of China?
(你对中国的第一印象是什么?)
A: I was so amazed by the population. There are so many people everywhere.
(中国的人口让我吃惊。到处都是人。)
Q: What do you like best about China?
(关于中国,你最喜欢的是什么?)
A: The hospitality of Chinese people.
(中国人的热情好客。)
Q: What do you dislike most about China?
(对于中国,你最不喜欢的是什么?)
A: The pollution.
(污染问题。)
Q: What do you find interesting about the life in China?
(你发现在中国生活有什么有趣之处?)
A: There are so many people and so many differences from western culture.
(人很多,而且中西文化有很大差异。)
Q: What cities have you been to? / Where have you been?
(你去过哪些城市?)
A: I’ve been to Beijing and Shanghai. They are very impressive.
(我去过北京和上海,我对这两个城市印象很深。)
Q: Where would you like to go?
(你想去哪里?)
A: I’d like to go to Xi’an and Guilin.
(我想去西安和桂林。)
Q: What is your favorite place in China?
(你最喜欢中国的哪个地方?)
A: I have two favorite places in China. Sanya and Shanghai. Sanya in Hainan is the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. Shanghai is a very energetic and exciting city.
(中国有两个地方是我最喜欢的,三亚和上海。海南的三亚是我见过的最美丽的海滩。上海是一个充满活力和激情的城市。)
Q: What would you like to buy and take back from China?
(你想在中国买点什么带回去?)
A: China is so famous for its silk. I’d like to buy some for my mother.
(中国的丝绸文明遐迩。我要带回去一些给我母亲。)
Q: Do you think it’s difficult to make friends with Chinese people?
(你认为和中国人交朋友难吗?)
A: No. I think it’s very easy. Chinese people are very kind and friendly.
(不难,我觉得很容易。中国人是非常友好善良的。)
Q: Do you think Chinese people are less sensitive than the people in your country?
(你认为中国人比你们国家的人更随和吗?)
A: Yes. Chinese people are very tolerant.
(是的。中国人懂得容忍。)
Q: What makes you feel embarrassed in China?
(在中国,什么让你感到尴尬?)
A: I don’t like being stared at. It makes me uncomfortable.
(我不喜欢人们盯着我看,我觉得很不自在。)
Q: What are your suggestions regarding the development of China?
(关于中国的发展,你有何建议?)
A: Learn lessons from western countries and protect the environment.
(从西方国家吸取经验,保护环境