逍遥右脑 2016-10-14 21:13
●It takes being away from someone for a while, to realize how much you really need them in your life. 有的时候,你需要离开某人一段时间,才会发现自己有多需要他。
●Staring today, I am going to do myself a favour. To forget about the burdens. To forget about the pains. To forget about the hurts. 从今开始,我要帮自己一个忙。卸下负担。忘却疼痛、抚平创伤。
●Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears. 你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
●Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
●If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因为你,我懂得了爱。
●Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
爱情是生活最好的提神剂。
●Love never dies.
爱情永不死。
●The darkness is no darkness with thee.
有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
●Sometimes the right person for you was there all along. You just didn't see it because the wrong one was blocking the sight. 有时候,那个人就在你身边。只是你不知道他的存在,因为错误的人挡住了你的视线。
●If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. - 离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。
●Memories, beautiful very hurt, memories, memories of the past but can not go back. - 回忆,很美,却很伤;回忆,只是回不到过去的记忆。
●If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other, then I wish we had never encountered. - 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。
●If two people are meant to be together, eventually they will find their way back. 如果两个人注定在一起,最终他们总会找到重温旧梦的路。
●The best things in life are unseen,thats why we close our eyes when we kicry and dream. 生命中最美好的都是看不见的,这就是为什么我们会在接吻,哭泣,许愿的时候闭上眼睛
●Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
●Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
●If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
●Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
●At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
●Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
●Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距离使两颗心靠得更近。