逍遥右脑 2016-10-07 16:57
◆When every love comes to the end, if u look back, u will find flowers and sorrows, but it’s always beautiful.
每段爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。
◆what a loveiy world it well be with you away.
没有了你.这个世界多么寂寞。
◆To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower.
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂。
◆I can’t live without you.
我没有你活不下去。
◆Some habits, however, was to change.
有些习惯,无论如何都改不了。
◆Side to give up, while love you.
一边放弃、一边爱你。
◆RuoLi green, green SuoYi XieFengXiYu, not return.
青箬笠,绿蓑衣,斜风细雨不须归。
◆Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见
◆To keep someone around you is not love; love is to let the one u love go freely.
不是把对方留在自己身边才叫爱,能放手让所爱的人离开,也是爱的一种。
◆things do not change.we change
物是人非。
◆You had me at Hello.
在第一次见面时你就拥有了我。
◆Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?
为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩?