逍遥右脑 2016-03-26 09:20
Hoist The Colours 扬起船旗
Yo ho, haul together, hoist theColors high 唷吼 一起转航,扬起船旗
heave ho,thieves and beggars,never shall we die拉呀 小偷和乞丐,我们将永不死
The king and his men stole the queen From her bed and bound her in her
Bones
国王和他的手下们从皇后的床上偷偷抓起并将她束缚在她的骨子里
The seas be ours and by the powers Where we will well roam
我们拥有海洋和力量 我们该流浪何方
Yo ho, haul together, hoist theColors high 唷吼 一起转航,扬起船旗
heave ho,thieves and beggars,never shall we die拉呀 小偷和乞丐,我们将永不死
Some men have died and some are alive And others sail on the sea
with He keys to the cage and the Devil to pay we lay to Fiddler's Green!
有些人已安息 有些人仍活著 还有些人继续在海上航行
他的钥匙插入箱子里 恶魔将会实现我们航海者的梦!
The bell has been raised from it's watery grave do you hear it's sepulchral tone
钟声已从潮湿的墓地响起 你是否听到那阴森森的音调
We are a call to all, pay head the squall
我们召唤所有人 让啼哭声得到报偿
and turn your sail toward home! Yo ho, haul together Raise the colors high!
Heave ho!thieves and beggars, never say we die.
改变你的航行航往家中吧!唷吼,一起转航.扬起船旗!
拉呀!小偷和乞丐,我们将永不死
Hoist the Colours
扬起船旗