逍遥右脑 2016-03-19 12:14
美国电影,追求英雄主义与各种对视觉神经的刺激,我们已经看过太多不一样的美国大片了,然而由漫画改变的《变形金刚》在各位的眼里是否又有不一样的意义。曾经的漫画英雄人物变成了电影,更是一种艺术升华。
《变形金刚》经典台词,还是那么喜欢他们。
1、Do not test me.
别惹我。
2、Die, autobots!
去死吧,汽车人!
3、More than meets the eye.
并非徒有其表。
4、no! such heroic nonsense.
不!多么英雄的垂死挣扎啊。
5、My name is the Optimus Prime.
我是擎天柱。
6、me, grimlock, love challenge!
我,钢索,喜欢挑战。
7、prime did it,he turned the tide.
是因为大哥,他力挽狂澜。
8、how do you feel,mighty megatron?
你现在感觉怎样?伟大的威震天?
9、Autobots, Transform and Roll Out.
汽车人!变形!出发!
10、constructicons,merge for the kill!
挖地虎,组合,开始屠杀吧!
11、absolutely positively definitely.
确定一定以及肯定
12、One shall stand and one shall fall.
不是你死就是我亡。
13、your days are numbered now,decepti-creeps.
你们活不了多久了,霸天虎小子。
14、destiny! you cannotdestroymydestiny!
命运,你不能破坏我的命运。
15、megatron must be stoppedno matter the cost.
必须不惜一切代价阻止威震天。
16、unh! hey, i wasn't worried for a microsecond.
我连一微秒都没害怕过。
17、do not grieve.soon i shall beone with the matrix.
不要伤心,很快我就会成为领导模块中的一员。
18、no more, optimus prime!grant me mercy, i beg of you!
不要,擎天柱,仁慈一点,我求你
19、don't leave me, soundwave. as you command, megatron.
不要丢下我,声波。遵命,威震天。
20、first we crack the shell,then we crack the nuts inside!
首先我们砸碎外壳,然后我们砸碎里面的坚果。
21、A driver don't pick the car. The car'll pick the driver.
不是人挑选车,而是车挑选人。
22、like it or not, we are allies now against a common foe.
你愿不愿意,我们现在是同盟,我们有共同的敌人。
23、i would've waited an eternity for this it's over, prime.
我一直在等待这一天,你完了,擎天柱。
24、nobody summons megatron. then it pleases me to be the first.
没人能召唤我威震天。那么很高兴我是第一个。
25、welcome, laserbeak. unlike some of my other warriors you never fail me.
欢迎回来,激光鸟。不像我的某些部下,你从来不让我失望。
26、absolutely positively definitely. nobody can get the job done faster than i can. nobody!
毫无疑问绝对肯定,没人能比我干这活更快,没人能。
27、i, galvatron, will crush you just as megatron crushed prime! and you'll die trying,just like megatron.
我,惊破天,要把你砸烂,就像威震天砸烂擎天柱一样!那你会死得很惨,就像威震天一样!
28、springer, you and arcee transform autobot city. perceptor, tell blaster to radio prime for reinforcements.
弹簧,你和阿尔茜操纵汽车人城堡变形。感知器,让录音机向大哥求援。
29、huh, not bad for an old-timer. old-timer?that's something you'll never be if you don't get back to the city.
不错啊,老家伙。老家伙?如果你不赶快回到汽车人堡垒,你就永远也成不了老家伙了。
30、Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at you life,don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?
50年以后,当你回想起今天,你难道不会后悔你没有勇气上这辆车吗?
31、but one day an autobot shall rise from our ranks and use the power of the matrixto lightour darkest hour.until that daytill all are one
总有一天,会有一个人从我们的队伍中成长起来,启动领导模块的力量照亮我们最黑暗的时刻。总有一天万众一心 大哥的临终遗言,不用多说了。大电影里最经典的话。
32、my fellow decepticons,as your new leader, i who disrupts my coronation?! coronation, starscream?this is bad comedy. megatron? is that you? here's a hint!
我的霸天虎兄弟们,作为你们的新首领,我 谁打断了我的加冕仪式? 加冕仪式,红蜘蛛,真是一个蹩脚的喜剧。 是你吗?威震天? 给你个提示。
33、Okay, I wanna tell you about a dream. A boy's dream. And a man's promise to that boy. He looked at me in the eye. He said, Son, I'm gonna buy you a car.But I want you to bring me $2,000 and three As. Okay? I got the 2,000 and I got two As.Okay? Here's the dream. Your B-. Dream gone. Kaput. Sir, just ask yourself, what would Jesus do?
我要告诉你一个梦想,一个男孩的梦想 一个男人答应那个男孩 他看着我的眼睛说:儿子,我会给你买一辆车 但是你需要给我 2000 美元和 3 个 A 我已经有了 2000 美元和 2 个 A ,这是我的梦想,如果你给 B-,梦想破灭了。
先生,扪心自问,如果是上帝,他会怎么做?
34、Before time began, there was the Cube, we know not where it comes from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil, and so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the Cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called earth.
在时间创生之前,就有了立方体。我们不知道它来自何方,但它有创造世界万物的力量。我们民族就是这样诞生的。有一段时间,我们和睦相处。但就像所有强大的民族,有的想用它行善,有的想用它作恶。战争就这样爆发了。我们的星球资源殆尽,被死亡吞没。立方体则失落在茫茫宇宙。我们分散在银河系四处寻找,希望找到它以重建家园。我们搜寻每一个星球,每一个世界。正在我们所有希望都将泯灭之际,我们被一个有关新发现的信息带到了一个未知的星球地球。但我们已经太晚了。
35、With the All spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: we are here, we are waiting.
因为火种源消失了我们无法恢复我们星球的生命留在这个世界里褪色,休养,一个新的世界,叫做,家!我们和这里的人民生活在一起,隐藏在变形态下,也在密密的守护着,等待着,保护着,我目睹了他们无畏的勇气,尽管这里一样有战争,跟我们一样,眼见,并不一定为凭!我是擎天柱,相星际间所有流亡的博派人发出此讯息,我们在这里,等你们!