逍遥右脑 2016-01-19 08:55
what a loveiy world it well be with you away.
没有了你.这个世界多么寂寞。
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower.
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂。
Some habits, however, was to change.
有些习惯,无论如何都改不了。
maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激
The road to a lover’s house is never long.
通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。
ou mean the world to me.
你对我来说是最重要的。
Thank you for comforting me when I’m sad.
感谢你在我伤心时安慰我
You are the greatest adventure of my life.
你就是我生命中最大的冒险。
Some habits, however, was to change.
有些习惯,无论如何都改不了。
In spite of you and me and the silly world going to pieces around us,I love you.
哪怕是世界末日,我都会爱你。