逍遥右脑 2016-01-11 10:42
◆You belong to me.
你是属於我的.
◆In spite of you and me and the silly world going to pieces around us,I love you.
哪怕是世界末日,我都会爱你。
◆Soon there’ll be flowers and prayers that are sad
很快这里的鲜花和祈祷文将是悲伤的。
◆I’m fond of you.
我对你有好感。
◆I can’t live without you.
我没有你活不下去。
◆Some habits, however, was to change.
有些习惯,无论如何都改不了。
◆Side to give up, while love you.
一边放弃、一边爱你。
◆RuoLi green, green SuoYi XieFengXiYu, not return.
青箬笠,绿蓑衣,斜风细雨不须归。
◆Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见
◆To keep someone around you is not love; love is to let the one u love go freely.
不是把对方留在自己身边才叫爱,能放手让所爱的人离开,也是爱的一种。
◆things do not change.we change
物是人非。
◆The sandflass remembers the time we lost
沙漏记得,我们遗忘的时光。
◆The best way to make someone strong is to have someone needs to be protected.
让一个人变强大的最好方式,就是拥有一个想要保护的人。
◆Thank you for comforting me when I’m sad.
感谢你在我伤心时安慰我
◆You are the greatest adventure of my life.
你就是我生命中最大的冒险。
◆When every love comes to the end, if u look back, u will find flowers and sorrows, but it’s always beautiful.
每段爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。
◆what a loveiy world it well be with you away.
没有了你.这个世界多么寂寞。
◆We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
◆To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower.
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂。
◆ou mean the world to me.
你对我来说是最重要的。
◆Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
◆I care about you deeply.
我非常关心你。
◆Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
◆You are my destiny.
你是我的命运.
◆Side to give up, while love you.
一边放弃、一边爱你。
◆The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。