逍遥右脑 2016-01-10 10:47
◆If equal affection cannot be,let the more loving be me.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
◆if you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
◆if you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars
如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了
◆It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.
想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨
◆it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
◆Look into my eyes , you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
◆I prefer having your accompanying for life-long time to the short-time tenderness.
我不要短暂的温存,只要你一世的陪伴。
◆I love you.
我爱你。
◆I miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last.
长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边
◆I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .
我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。
◆Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.
你有地图么?因为我刚在你的眼神中迷失了。
◆Coffee is lonely without cups. I am lonely without you
没有杯子,咖啡是寂寞的,没有你,我是孤独的。
◆Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.
你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
◆Your life is mine life!
你的生命就是我的生命。
◆You know my loneliness is only kept for you, my sweet songs are only sung for you
你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱
◆You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me
你是我的一切,我是如此幸运上帝让你来到我身边。
◆There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.
我早上愿意醒来为两个理由: 闹钟和你。
◆I send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window.我想将对你的思念寄予散落的星子,但愿那点点的星光能照进你的窗前,伴你好梦
◆I really like you。
我真的很喜欢你。
◆he sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancingwater. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么
◆her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
◆I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.
我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。
◆i miss you so much already and i haven’t even left yet!
尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!
◆I need him like I need the air to breathe.
间隔使两颗心靠得更近。