逍遥右脑 2015-12-31 11:51
You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
Well,nobody’s perfect. 人无完人。
Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。
Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水。 I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。
I’m as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore! 我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!
I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一样就好了。
I think it’s hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。
Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。