英语骂人的话 有中文意思解释

逍遥右脑  2015-12-25 11:10

You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
You’re crazy! 你疯了!
Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
Knock it off. 少来这一套。
Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
Leave me alone. 走开。
Get lost.滚开!
Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
I hate you! 我讨厌你!
I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
Shut up! 闭嘴!
What do you want? 你想怎么样?
Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
Who says? 谁说的?
That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
What did you say? 你说什么?
Drop dead. 去死吧!
Fuck off. 滚蛋。
Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。
Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
You bastard! 你这杂种!
You piss me off. 你气死我了。
It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
How dare you! 你敢!
Cut it out. 省省吧。
You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳常用)


版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,请发送邮件至 lxy@jiyifa.cn 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
上一篇:骂人会在很多的场合中听见见怪不怪
下一篇:超毒骂人的段子不带脏字

逍遥右脑在线培训课程推荐

【英语骂人的话 有中文意思解释】相关文章
【英语骂人的话 有中文意思解释】推荐文章