逍遥右脑 2015-11-18 13:22
You have to be kind to people who have been cruel to you.
你要对那些对你残暴的人仁慈。
You have to meet deadlines that are unreasonable and deliver results that are unparalleled.
你要在分歧理的最后期限前把事件做好,并做的很杰出。
You have to be accountable for your actions even when things go wrong.
即使事情犯错,你也要对自己的行动负责。
You have to invest in yourself even though no one else is.
即便没人乐意投资你,你也要投资本人。
You have to look like a fool while you’re looking for answers you don’t have.
当你追求谜底时,看起来笨一点没什么。
ou have to make the call you’re afraid to make.
你要打电话,即使心里很怕。
You have to try and fail and try again.
你必须不断失败一直尝试。
You have to run faster even though you’re out of breath.
即使喘不上气,你也要努力跑的快一些。
The hard things are the easiest things to avoid. To excuse away. To pretend like they don’t apply to you.
艰苦的事情最轻易让咱们回避、找借口不做、伪装看不见。
The simple truth about how ordinary people accomplish outrageous feats of success is that they do the hard things that smarter, wealthier, more qualified people don’t have the courage to do.
一般人取得胜利很简略,他们做难题的事情,这些事是那些更聪慧、更富有、更称职的人没勇气做的。
You have to get up earlier than you want to get up.
你要比自己料想的起得更早。
You have to fight when you are already injured, bloody, and sore.
当你受伤、流血、痛苦悲伤时要回击。
You have to lead when no one else is following you yet.
没人乐意听你命令时,你要当引导。
You have to deliver results when making excuses is an option.
能找借口时,你也要给出成果。
You have to search for your own explanations even when you’re told to accept the “facts.”
即使你被告诉要接收事实,也要自己找起因。
You have to make mistakes and look like an idiot.
你要像个傻瓜一样出错。
You have to keep moving towards where you want to be no matter what’s in front of you.
你要向目的迈进,不论横在你眼前的是什么。
You have to do the hard things. The things that no one else is doing. The things that scare you.The things that make you wonder how much longer you can hold on.
你必需做困难的事情。没人做的事情。你惧怕的事情。让你晓得自己能保持多久的事情。
Those are the things that define you. Those are the things that make the difference between living a life of mediocrity or outrageous success.
这些事能塑造你。它们能让生涯有平淡跟成功的天地之别。