逍遥右脑 2015-02-28 17:35
在日常生活中,人们经常要组织或举办一些必要的社交活动,以融洽人们彼此之间的人际关系。要邀请人们参加这类活动,往往有不少值得注意和讲究的地方。
二、接受邀请的客套用语:
(Yes, ) It’s very kind [nice] of you. (好,)太感谢你了。
(Yes, ) That’s very kind [nice] of you. (好,)太感谢你了。
I’d (very much) like to. Thank you. 我很愿意,谢谢你。
I’d like [love] to. 我很愿意。
I’d be glad to. 我很高兴(做. . . )。
That’ll be very nice. 那太好了。
With pleasure. 我乐意。
All right. 好吧。
三、拒绝邀请的客套用语:
I’m afraid I can’t. 恐怕我不能来。
I’m sorry. I can’t. 对不起,我不能来。
I’d like [love] to, but my mother is ill. 我很愿意来,但我妈妈病了。
I’d very much like to, but I’ve already had plans for tonight. 我很愿意去,但我今晚已另有安排。
I wish I could. but I’ve promised to show Tom around. 我希望能来,但我已答应带汤姆转转。
Thank you (very much) for asking me, but I’m not feeling well. 谢谢你邀请我,但我不太舒服。
If you don’t mind. I’d rather not. I’ve got a bit of a headache. 如果你不介意,我想不去了, 我有点头痛。