商务英语写作:有关保险的句子

逍遥右脑  2010-05-20 01:02

The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge. 被保险货物在卸货港卸离海轮后,保险责任以60天为限。

 

We generally insure W.P.A. on C.I.F. sales.

 

按到岸价交易,我们一般保水渍险。

 

The additional premium is for the buyer’s account.

 

增加的费用由买方负担。

 

We adopt the warehouse to warehouse clause which is commonly used in international insurance.

 

我们采用国际保险中惯用的“仓对仓”的责任条款。

 

We cover insurance on the 100 tons of wool.

 

我们为这100吨羊毛办理保险。

 

We cannot comply with your request for insuring your order for 130% of its invoice value.

 

我们不能为你方订货办理按发票金额130%的保险。

 

This kind of additional risk is coverable at 2‰.

 

这种附加险的保险费是千分之二。

 

This risk is coverable at a premium of …%.

 

这个险别是按。。。%的保险费率投保。

 

Please cover us on (cover for us) the goods detailed below:…

 

请对下述货物保险:

 

Insurance on the goods shall be covered by us for 110% of the CIF value, and any extra premium for additional coverage, if required, shall be borne by the buyers. 将由我方按照到岸价的发票金额110%办理该货的保险,如果需要,额外增加保险的费用将由买方承担。
 


版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,请发送邮件至 lxy@jiyifa.cn 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
上一篇:英文促销信的四步写法
下一篇:三鹿问题奶粉英语素材

逍遥右脑在线培训课程推荐

【商务英语写作:有关保险的句子】相关文章
【商务英语写作:有关保险的句子】推荐文章