逍遥右脑 2010-05-07 00:08
As soon as I opened your package, I felt that I must sit right down and tell you...
一打开您寄来的包裹,就觉得应该立即写信致谢。
I just wish you could have seen ...
我愿您知道……
You were kind to send a gift ...
承蒙好意,送来礼品……
Your lovely gift came this morning(was waiting for us when)...
厚礼于今早收到(当……,厚礼正等我们去拿)
Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.
意中之礼物果然可喜,而意外中之礼物更使人喜出望外。
You couldn't have given me anything that I wanted (would enjoy) more.
再没有比您的礼物更为我所想要的了。(更能使我喜欢了)
You must be a mindreader.
您一定很会摸透别人的心思。
Alice is in seventh heaven.
艾里丝极其幸福。
The wedding gift you sent to us is one of the most beautiful we received. It now occupies the most prominent place on our mantel.
惠赠结婚礼物是我们收到的最佳的礼物之一,现陈设在壁炉架上最显眼的地位。
I find an ordinary "thank you" entirely inadequate to tell you how much ...
我觉得用“感谢您”这种老生常谈的话,远不能表达我对您是多么……
I don't know when I have had such a delightful(pleasant)(memorable)(enjoyable)weekend as the one...
我不记得曾否有另外的一次像那次高兴的(愉快的)(难忘的)(快乐的)度过周末。
This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.
再次感谢您的盛情款待,并希望再见到您。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.
为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).
为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢.
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感谢您为使我们在……的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。