逍遥右脑 2014-12-12 12:20
You can't change someone; either accept who they are or start living life without them。
你无奈转变一个人;要么接收一个实在的他,要么分开他。
I am not a princess, can not enjoy you love.
我不是公主,享受不了你王子的爱。
The wind blowing, broken unease. I watched afar lonely, with tears in my eyes.
风,吹起粉碎的流年。我看着远方的寂寞,泪流满面。
And you think that love is only,For the lucky and the strong
你说,爱是独一,我们那么荣幸,我们矢志不渝
Time will abandon those funny oath, until we also agree.
时光会摒弃那些幽默的誓言,直至我们也苟同。
Who gives us meet but not concurrently give us forever.
是谁赐我们遇见 却不一并赠我们永远。
Some words buried in heart for ages, no chance to say, until a chance to say, can't say.
有些话埋藏在心中良久,没机会说,等有机遇说的时候,却说不出口了。
What good method, can let the lonely become obedient.
有不什么好措施、能让寂寞变听话。
My heart is not open 24 hours, not the restaurant at any time, welcome to.
我的心不是24小时营业的餐厅,没有随时的欢送光顾。
Happiness is a prey, and past time silhouette, like water living flower.
幸福只是一掠掠影,跟过往的年华一样,似水生花。
Love doesn't require you to be perfect, but it does require you to be forgiving。
恋情并不须要你处处完善,但需要你变得饶恕。
If we are meant to meet again, then we will meet again.
假如咱们注定要再次会晤,那我们就会再见。
We walked slowly, even happiness are worried.
我们走得很慢,连幸福都焦急。
Heart sounds like a balloon was broken, and then left incomplete fragments.
心碎的声音就像是气球被扎破 , 而后留下残缺的碎片。
If it were not the time so, how do you know I can light like water.
如若不是那场流年错爱,你怎知我亦可淡如流水。
Not together cannot be with you, in fact not so long for.
不能在一起就不能在一起吧,实在一辈子也没那么长。
There's always that one song that brings back old memories。
总有那么一首歌,让你陷入深深的回想。
Trust always can not stand test, appear so vulnerable.
信赖,老是经不起考验,伤感故事,显得如斯不堪一击。
Schlie?en Sie Ihre Augen nicht sehen, die Heuchelei der Menschen.
闭上眼睛,就看不见那些虚假的人。