逍遥右脑 2019-02-23 14:52
及物/不及物动词（尤指向慈善机构）捐赠; 献（血）; 捐（血）; 捐献（器官）
1. The businessman donated a lot of money to the hospital.
2. She donated her books to the library.
1. 捐赠：我为什么要把我的log4j扩展捐赠(donate)给项目呢?在一个带有问题的应用程序中,使用日志来定位错误使很有帮助的. 在运行情况下,不修改二进制应用程序使用log4j是可以使日志起作用的. Log4j包被设计用来使日志信息可以用漂码(shipped code)的形式保存,
2. 捐献：迈克尔杰克逊通过基金(foundation)、慈善主打歌(charity single)以及支持多项慈善事业(charity)为有益事业(beneficial cause)捐献(donate)并筹集(raise)了大量金钱.
3. 捐：以前有写过一篇关于募捐(donate)的,说起来筹款和募捐是殊途同归,目的都是为非营利组织或个人筹集款项,但两者筹集的方式不同. 募捐说穿了就是白给,单方面的付出;fundraising 则是通过出售商品或者服务的方式获取款项.
1. Other topics included the Concentrated Literacy Encounter program, computer literacy, dictionary projects, the best way to donate books, problems of adult illiteracy, working with immigrant groups, and more.
2. Finally, the students sewed stuffed bunny pillows to donate to the Montreal Children's Hospital.
3. One is where individuals or groups based in the United States donate seven hundred dollars.
4. When I donate a computer to a school, I never know what's going to come out of it.
5. And did you ask Anna if she was willing to donate the granulocytes?
6. I should donate them to my country, lest it should be smuggled.
7. My name is Mrs. Bin Kasim, I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities.
8. Bin Kasim, I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities.
9. Greetings, My name is Mrs. Bin Kasim, I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities.
10. In the past 18 years, Lin Ciru's devotion to Tzu Chi has inspired more than twenty people to each donate one million NT to the Foundation.
11. IT vendors contributions, click on an icon on the left column, they replace the money you donate one yuan.
12. All we need to do is to donate freely, what we can.
13. If I have a lot of money, first of all, I will donate one million Red Cross.
14. In this letter, it is clearly stated that the public are allowed to pay last respect to Ah Mui on Jan 11th, from 4:00p. m. to 7:00p. m. It is estimated that more than 100, 000 people will go to the Funeral Home. People are again asked to donate money to the Anita Mui True Heat Foundation. The funeral service for relatives and friends to say good by to Ah Mui will start at
15. Let person donate person affectingly most!
16. From the Earthquake, the communicate of people has huge change, for example, people donate money, succored by other countries help, those are like one sentence in Chinese:Prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them.
17. This is the most cost-effective way to donate, we can reduce the cost of the collection of clothes, so as to ensure that money raised by as much as possible of persons with disabilities in our work in common.
18. A: I would donate it to t= he medical research because I want to do something to help others.
19. A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.
20. So the husband offered to donate some of his own skin.
If you donate something to a charity or other organization, you give it to them.
e.g. He frequently donates large sums to charity...
e.g. Others donated secondhand clothes...
If you donate your blood or a part of your body, you allow doctors to use it to help someone who is ill.
e.g. ...people who are willing to donate their organs for use after death...
e.g. All donated blood is screened for HIV.
1. Notices at the facility called for blood donations urgently needed by regional blood banks and appealed to residents to donate fully to the cause.
2. Those who wish to donate can take clothes to the store's donation centers, send clothes by mail or call volunteers to come pick up donated items.
3. Canon China also joined a local partner to donate medical equipment worth 3 million yuan.
4. China UnionPay and the banks will donate their commission charge to charity when customers make a purchase with the card.
5. The China Charity Federation began a waste paper recycling project yesterday, calling on people to increase paper recycling and donate the saved money to charitable causes.
6. Regulations state companies that donate money or goods to charitable funds can enjoy tax cuts, but they need an invoice as proof.
7. Niu has promised to donate all his shares at the dairy group to a charitable fund he set up in 2005.
8. This is the reason why people sometimes feel they are being pressured to donate, instead of considering contributing to charity their social responsibility.
9. Chinese entrepreneur Shi Yuzhou says he will donate 5 million yuan to charity organizations when the number of his followers on Weibo reaches 5 million.
10. Rowling is also working on a Harry Potter encyclopedia and will donate proceeds from its sale to charity.
1. give to a charity or good cause
e.g. I donated blood to the Red Cross for the victims of the earthquake
donate money to the orphanage
She donates to her favorite charity every month