英语情景对话:好的改变
逍遥右脑 2018-11-05 18:03
Well, we have a new president.
嗯,我们有了一位新总统。
But we have the same old problems.
但我们有相同的老问题。
Well, he's made a few changes.
好吧,他做了一些改变。
Like what?
比如什么?
I think he closed the bowling alley in the WhiteHouse.
我想他们关闭了白宫的保龄球馆。
Oh, yeah. He's changing it to a basketball court.
噢,是的。他把它变成了篮球场。
Who's paying for that?
谁付的钱?
I think we are!
我想是我们。
Well, that's okay, as long as it helps him relax and think more clearly.
嗯,是的,只要它能让他放松并思考的更清楚。
Yes, we need a relaxed president who thinks clearly.
是的,我们需要一个能思考清楚的放松的总统。
Do any other world leaders have a basketball court?
其他世界领导者会有一个篮球场吗?
They will. You know America always leads the way.
他们会有的。你知道美国总是领头羊。
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,请发送邮件至 lxy@jiyifa.cn 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。