逍遥右脑 2018-10-24 12:18
1、Give me a break.
饶了我吧。
2、You don't give up treatment
你可千万别放弃治疗
3、You’re away too far.
你太过分了。
4、I can't believe your never.
你好大的胆子!
5、The evil scumbag
万恶的人渣
6、Go to hell.
去死吧。
7、He has a foul mouth. He would just as soon curse you as look at you.
他的嘴特脏。从来不把骂人当一回事。
8、I've had enough of your garbage.
我听腻了你的废话。
9、fuck off
滚蛋
10、Men alleged oath,but is a beautiful lies just.
男人所谓的誓言,不过是个美丽的谎言而已。
11、You're a pain in the ass.
你这讨厌鬼。
12、Thought dirty asshole
思想肮脏的混蛋
13、Who says?
谁说的?
14、Get out of my face
从我面前消失!
15、You stupid jerk!
你这蠢猪!
16、Get off my back.
少跟我罗嗦。
17、You look guilty.
你看上去心虚。
18、Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?
你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
19、I can’t believe your never.
你好大的胆子!
20、Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses.
别找借口。
21、What inspired this amorous rhyme?Two parts vodka,one part lime.
是什么激发了我多情的诗篇?伏特加两杯,酸柠檬一片。
22、That's nonsense! / Baloney! / That's bullshit!
胡说八道!
23、Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around!
别鬼混了!
24、What a stupid idlot!
真是白痴一个!
25、Don’t look at me like that.
别那样看着我。
26、tell a whole series of lies
鬼话连篇
27、Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁?
28、Don't touch me!
别碰我!
29、Don't talk to me like that!
别跟我那样说话!
30、The appearance of harmless twisted mind
外表无害心灵扭曲
31、Only the bitchy bitch
只会犯贱的贱人
32、Don't give me your attitude.
别跟我摆架子。
33、What were you thinking?
你脑子进水啊?
34、You're a jerk!
你是个废物/混球!
35、What were you thinking?
你脑子进水啊?
36、Just look at what you've done!
看看你都做了些什么!
37、I loathe you!
我讨厌你!
38、What’s the meaning of this?
这是什么意思?
39、What's your problem?
你怎么回事啊?
40、We'er though.
我们完了。
41、You bastard!
你这杂种!
42、I wish I had never met you.
我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
43、Cut it out.
省省吧。
44、I detest you!
我恨你!
45、You are out of your mind
你脑子有毛病
46、Please don’t talk to me. I fall in love so easily.
请不要跟我聊天。我很容易坠入情网。
47、You're away too far.
你太过分了。
48、With a pig IQ
拥有猪的智商
49、Livestock,keep to the side of the road
牲畜,靠边走
50、Mind your own business!
管好你自己的事!
51、You look like ashit
瞅你那B样!
52、Outer space monster
外太空的怪物
53、Simon didn't you demon
人妖都没你妖
54、I can’t believe your never.
你好大的胆子!
55、Du kannst ja nicht einmal einem alten Mann ein Bonbon in den Bart kleben.
你根本连在老公公的胡子里黏糖果也办不到。
56、Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses.
别找借口。
57、At the bottom of the hell you are welcome
十八层地狱欢迎你
58、Shit! fart!
狗屎/狗屁!
59、I've had enough of your garbage.
我听腻了你的废话。
60、Shameless bitch
不要脸的贱人