逍遥右脑 2018-10-13 16:36
我们开始吧。
Let's get started.
Let's begin! *用于任何场合。
Here we go.
Let's get down to business. *谈生意进入正题时使用。
Let's get down to work. (我们开始工作吧。)
现在我不能放下这个工作。
I can't leave this job at the moment.
Let's take a vacation soon. (我们马上休假吧。)
I can't leave this job at the moment. (现在我不能放下这个工作。)
I'm tied up at the moment.
我太忙了,顾不上那么琐碎的事。
I'm too busy to bother with such details. *detail“细小的,零碎的”。
我忙得四脚朝天。
I'm so busy, I'd really appreciate any help I could get.
别偷懒!
Don't slack off! *slack“懒惰”、“马马虎虑”、“松散”,slack off 表示“做事松松散散”、“偷工减料”。
尽你的全力!
Do your best!
悠着点儿。
Don't work too hard.
Good-bye, John. (约翰,再见。)
Bye. Don't work too hard. (再见。悠着点儿。)
打起精神来。
Pull yourself together. *pull oneself together“打起精神,振作起来”。
Pull yourself together. (打起精神来。)
But I just made a big mistake. (可是我出了个很大的差错。)
Get a hold of yourself.