逍遥右脑 2018-04-23 10:41
1、I wish I had never met you.
我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
2、Don’t give me your attitude.
别跟我摆架子。
3、You’ll be sorry.
你会后悔的。
4、I can’t take you any more!
我再也受不了你啦!
5、I can’t help it.
我没办法。
6、Don't nag me!
别在我面前唠叨!
7、Don't nag me!
别在我面前唠叨!
8、I don’t want to see your face!
我不愿再见到你!
9、Who do you think you’re talking to?
你以为你在跟谁说话?
10、Ich h?tte schon interessantere Gespr?che. Aber mit einem Wollpulli.
我跟毛线衣聊天还比较有趣。
11、Don’t give me your shit.
别跟我胡扯。
12、Get out !Beat it! Get lost!
?开!
13、what the fuck(hell)
他妈的!
14、Get the fucking my way!
他妈的给我滚!
15、Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around!
别鬼混了!
16、Some people want to walk personality route desperately,end became a Christmas tree
有些人,想走个性路线想疯了,到头来成了圣诞树。
17、shit
狗屎
18、I can’t take you any more!
我再也受不了你啦!
19、You have a lot of nerve.
脸皮真厚。
20、That’s terrible.
真糟糕!
21、Areyouinsane/crazy/outofyourmind?
你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
22、Descendants of pigs
猪的后代
23、At the bottom of the hell you are welcome
十八层地狱欢迎你
24、You're just a good for nothing bum!
你真是一个废物!/你一无是处!
25、Deine Fresse ist wie ein Turnschuh,reintreten und wohlfühlen!
你的嘴脸像运动鞋,踩进去感觉就会很舒服!
26、Bug off
滚蛋
27、You're fucking piece of shit!
你他妈的就是一砣屎。
28、Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind?
你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
29、Shut up!
闭嘴!
30、What'swrongwithyou?
你怎么回事?